Get Rita's gorgeous style following these simple steps:
- Before you can walk out looking red carpet-ready, there’s a bit of prep involved. Your first step is to shampoo and condition with volumizing shampoo and conditioner.
- On damp locks, spray in a volumizing root spray then rough dry hair upside down until its 85-90% dry, making sure to get lots of volume at the roots.
- Using a round brush, blow hair out for volume and wave and set with pins as you go to ensure lasting hold.
- Let locks cool then spray with medium to strong hold hairspray.
- Now it’s time to remove those pins, do a side part, and shape hair in any direction you want using a boar bristle brush. Quick tip: If your hair isn’t easily transformed into waves via a blowout, you can always add more bounce and curl with a curling iron.
- Take your pointer finger to lift the top section next to your part up slightly and spray with strong hold hairspray.
- After pulling hair to the side, finger comb curls, twisting the ends and placing them however you like. Just make sure to keep the midshaft sleek.
- Finish off with strong hold hairspray and place pins, if needed, in the nape area to make sure hair stays to one side.
**Achieve this look with our Peruvian Body Wave Blonde #613**
Find this helpful? Let us know your thoughts.